Snap a picture to log your catch! Fish Logger automatically records your current location and the current weather conditions, all that's left to do is to enter the length and weight of your catch!
- Automatic retrieveal of current weather conditions
- Track the location of each catch
- Supports metric and imperial units
- Find all your catches on a map
- Export to KML
- Share catches as e-mail, tweet or message
- Import date and location data from existing photos
- Search your catches
- Photos of your catches are stored in an album in your photo library
New in Fish Logger 1.2
- Export KML directly to GoogleEarth, Dropbox, ...
- Crop & Scale photos
If you already have photos of your catches, Fish Logger can retrieve the location and date from these! Simply add a new catch and chose one of your existing photos as a photo. If the photo contains GPS metadata, Fish Logger will ask you to use that location data.